How to use Instagram Search on the app to find and engage with relevant customers:
– Tap the “Search” icon at the bottom
– Tap the “Search” bar at the top
– Tap “Places” to search places
– Type the name of your business in the search bar
– Tap the name of your business
– You will see a map at the top to confirm your location
– At the top you will see “Top Posts” and below it “Most Recent”
– Scroll down to “Most Recent” and tap the the first photo
– Once you tap the photo, you will see a stream of all the customers that geotagged your location. You can like, share or comment on the photos to start a conversation with those customers.
Visit Sociallybuzz.com/SocialMedia to see more Social Media How-Tos, Tips and Hacks Powered by Sociallybuzz.
Subscribe now to receive relevant social media information, tips, tricks and service updates.