#ICYMI: Facebook is changing the way it’s counting likes, subtracting any accounts that have been either manually deactivated or “memorialized” after its owner passed. So how many Likes might you lose? It’s tough to say. While Facebook says to expect a “slight dip,” it’s all relative to how many Likes you have to begin with. If your page only has a few dozen likes, you might not even lose one; if it has a few million, that slight dip will feel a bit bigger.
We provide buzz worthy services and products to help businesses grow using social media.
For more information about Sociallybuzz, please visit our website: www.Sociallybuzz.com
Check out our social media services:
1) Social Media Services for Nightclubs
2) Social Media Services for Franchises
3) Social Media Services for Restaurants
4) Reputation Management – Click here
5) Social Media Management Tool – Click here
6) Social Media Services For Start-ups
Subscribe now to receive relevant social media information, tips, tricks and service updates.